Friday, March 23, 2012

317 - 1 = Leaving on a jet plane

Well today is finally the day!!! What's today you ask? It's my last day of work....for spring break!! Thought I had ya there, didn't ya??

I have a week off for spring break, and you will never guess where I'm spending it.......ok maybe you will! I'm going to Florida!! Not to mention, my favorite place in the world, Walt Disney World!!

I'm very excited to have some actual time off! The last time I went down to Florida, was for movers to deliver my stuff and was a marathon trip- literally!! I ran around like crazy the whole time I was there, this trip will be a very relaxed opportunity for my babe and I to really enjoy ourselves!

I do have a dentist appointment, a hair appointment, have to work, have to organize my stuff that was moved down, and spend time with friends and family...but I know this will be a much more relaxed trip!

It's also going to finish with a really chilled out version of wdw! My babe decided to surprise me with an upgraded hotel for us to stay in! We usually try to save money (since we visit so frequently) by staying at a lower priced hotel. It's nothing special, but it's cheap and consistent. So he decided to get us set up at a place where we won't even have to get into the car! Everything is within walking distance! We will definitely have a very wonderful time together!

So this goal is one that I am really looking forward to!!!!

~RELAX!!!!

I can't wait until it's 9 when I'm on the plane, and all I can do is sit and relax!!! I have some knitting I need to catch up on, some movie watching to do, and just plain old chilling out!!

~It's all out there in front of us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment