Sunday, February 5, 2012

350 - 1 = Fortune cookies

I have this little project that I have been working on...
I need to make 24 "fortune cookies".

KNIT 24 FORTUNE COOKIES

I can't tell you what exactly they are, 
or who they are for...
I just know that they are going to be the CUTEST things!

They are made with some of the knitting skills that I learned in one of my previous goals.
I have been doing wonderfully with my knitting, 
taking the time every day to do a little bit.






So far, I've got 2 done.
They need to be 3 different sizes, 
8 & 1/2 inches
9 & 1/2 inches
and
10 & 1/2 inches


So I've got a lot of work to accomplish....
I also need to create some cute fortunes to stuff inside these.

I'll need to be creative with making those little fortunes.

Back to my knitting....


It's all out there in front of us~

No comments:

Post a Comment