Sunday, February 12, 2012

345 - 2 = It's really here

I've cleaned out every drawer.
I've cleaned out every cabinet.
The closets are empty, except for a few items that I need for the week.

There are boxes in almost EVERY open bit of floor space,
and if there aren't boxes there, there are bags.

I've taken a load out to my aunts,
as well as my car, 
which is 1- finally paid off
and 2- parked safely in the garage.

If you didn't know any better, 
I'm sure you'd think I was moving....
not to mention, I'm moving THIS WEEK!


Things here in my little room have become a little hectic to say the least.
I've just had to try to keep these 2 particular goals in mind....

1- MAKE SURE TO BREATHE DURING THE MOVING PROCESS
&
2- PACK!!!

I believe I have completed all of my packing...
however, I have a feeling I may or may not have lost my cool in a 
few stressful moments.
We'll call them meltdowns.
I suppose when you are living like this....



...it's allowed.

So, as you can see,
I've packed...
and now I wait until Thursday,
that's when the biggest test of emotion and stress will come to the surface.
We'll see how I do...

It's all out there in front of us~

No comments:

Post a Comment