Monday, March 5, 2012

A new way to post...333 -1

Not sure how well this will work for my editing and posting, but here is a new goal for me.... ~FIGURE OUT HOW TO BLOG FROM MY PHONEAs I have mentioned in previous posts, I have moved. Now not only have I moved where I live, but I currently don't have internet. So therefore, I have to become creative in my ways of delivering blog posts. I have internet on my phone, and as I spend this time on the train (there will be quite a bit of it commuting back and forth between work and home), I will have to rely on it for majority of my posting. Hopefully I can do a bit of research on how to get the most out of my mobile blogging.There doesn't seem to be an option to change up the margins, and I'm hoping it won't be difficult to get my formats right. I like to center my posts, as I'm sure you have seen in my previous posts. I also can't seem to figure out how to change the color of my font...this is going to be tricky. It's tricky to type on this tiny keyboard...it's also tricky to pull up my draft that I was already working on. I have a nice long post (heres hoping I didn't delete it by trying to open it on my phone here) that hopefully I can get up sooner rather than later.Here I sit, on the train....day 1 of 109 days remaining in New York. Better submit before I head under ground.It's all out there in front of us~

No comments:

Post a Comment