Monday, March 5, 2012

343 - 10 = Playing catch up

So I had quite a bit of a headache with this post, and I know it's not going to look how I want it too, something tells me a new goal I have is to ~LEARN THE CODES FOR BLOGGING ON MY PHONE. I guess I'll start by telling you that this post was near completion and was awaiting a final edit upon my figuring out that it just plain old didn't save (or better yet was pure user error). I did, however, manage to somehow have the preview page up on my computer and was able to snap a few photos of what was typed!! I don't have internet at home yet, but somehow the page came up!! So in all it's "glory" here's what it said.

I'll begin this post with a goal right away, as it is written on my goal list 2 times.
~CATCH UP ON MY GOALS
~CATCH UP ON MY BLOGGING

I usually like to post on a Sunday.
It seems to be the day that I most enjoy, and that I seem to have the most time and energy to get a post up.
However, as you probably could figure out on your own, I haven't posted in about 2 weeks.
It's been a very hectic 2 weeks, to say the least.
So many things to catch up on that I know this will be a very long post.
And if this one isn't, there will be more to follow.
I ran my second half marathon on February 26th.
It was, of course, in Walt Disney World.
I barely did any training this season due to my inability to enjoy running in the cold. Thank goodness it was a perfect temperature the morning of the race.
I had a few goals leading up to this race that must be added!!
~COMPLETE THE HALF MARATHON
~GET MY BABE TO DO A RACE WITH ME
~LOAD UP AND PACK ALL OF MY GEAR FOR THE RACE
~FOCUS ON THE RUN, NOTHING CAN STOP ME BUT MYSELF

I completed the race, a minute worse than last years time! Imagine what it could have been if I trained hard! Once I get back to Florida full time I'll get on a nice running routine. I know it will be a challenge, but that goal will come when I get there.

I registered my babe and I for the 5k fun run to happens the day before the half marathon, however, as we were both geared up and ready to go for it the night before, I ended up waking up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, and I fainted on the bathroom floor. Being that we had to be up early to get there, and that my REAL run was the next day, I decided to (was forced to) stay in bed. It was for my own good. There will be other opportunities for my babe and I to do a run together, it will have to be an easy one, cause he doesn't DO running...but we will definitely do one one of these days!

I am all set and registered for my next runDisney event... The Tower of Terror 10 miler. I'm excited to see how I do with a bit of training. That race is in September, and there is another that I plan on doing in November...leading into my crazy Goofy Challenge occurring in January.
This was another goal of mine
~REGISTER FOR A NEW RACE



While I was there in Disney I also had a little challenge set to
~FIND ALL THINGS FAIRY GODMOTHER
I didn't find anything this trip, but I did find HER during my race, and I took a picture with her!!!


I have officially moved out of my Sunnyside apartment. It was a long process and very bittersweet.
I managed to have movers help me transport my stuff to Florida, thank goodness for them, I'm not sure I'd be able to move all of that stuff on my own.
The other day, I loaded up the last few things into my car, handed over the apartment keys, and camped out at my friend D's place for the weekend. There were a few things that I didn't have the movers take, one being a dresser that didn't match my set and my tv (which I won't be needing once I move in with my tech smart babe).
D was in need of a bigger tv (or a magnifying glass to watch her old tiny tv with), so who better to give my tv to, as well as a place to put it on, her!!
So the goal for that day was
~MAKE IT UP 4 FLIGHTS OF STAIRS WITH A TV AND DRESSER
Talk about a workout!!
I'm happy they worked in her place and now she has an extra place for some clothes and can watch tv without squinting.

I'm thrilled that I have my time on the train to get done what I need to...especially catching up on my blogging. Please understand that I am not happy with the layout and how it all runs together, I will be perfecting this soon! At least I'm getting my words on the blog and can make it look good later!

~It's all out there in front of us~

No comments:

Post a Comment