Thursday, March 22, 2012

318 - 1 = Dont worry be happy

Well I didn't accomplish yesterday's goal- going for a run....

However, I did manage to have a wonderful dinner out at the diner with AB. We had so many laughs, I'm pretty sure (had I not just gone) I might have laughed until I peed my pants! I really am enjoying her company!

I guess it's ok that I didn't get my run in last night...there's always my Florida trip...where I can run pretty much whenever I want! So that's one small thing.

I started to organize my stuff to travel tomorrow, it's all laid out on my bed...and it's not a whole lot of stuff!! Could it be that I really have THAT much stuff there that I don't need to pack much?? That's another small thing.

I didn't have to be at work until later today (a last minute change given last night that I didn't totally mind), which gave me the opportunity to sleep in a bit and get organized. So I have figured out what the train schedule is and I now know that when I drive myself to the station that I need to leave a bit of time to find parking. Certain days, I have managed to find a spot right away, others it's taken me some time to find a spot...at least I know that there are 2 options of trains I can take that will get me to work on time. If I get that spot right away, I'll make the earlier train, giving me a few extra minutes to myself before walking into work. If I DON'T find a parking spot right away, I drive around the lots a bunch of times, watching people find spots before me! I still manage to get a spot, but I end up taking the second train. Oh well, another small thing.

So I'm sure you have noticed me mentioning all of these small things...it leads into my goal for today-

~DON'T SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF

This is a somewhat long term goal that I will be bringing into a bigger long term goal. I'm trying to not get so annoyed all the time, and I'm starting small stuff. Hey, it's a start!

Well, as I always say- No worries!

~It's all out there in front of us



No comments:

Post a Comment