Friday, March 16, 2012

324 - 1 = "Poop and corn"

I know the subject of this post sounds a little gross, but it was yet another challenge goal...

~WRITE ABOUT POOP AND CORN

I am actually happy to accept all challenge goals (yes, even ones like this). There are 2 that I know will be mentioned (as they have before by 2 men in my life, and I will work on them, perhaps in the latter end of the year, just not now, so don't go there). Bring on the challenges on what a goal of mine should be, and maybe you will see me write about it.

So with a week of blogging daily under my belt, I figured I'd go into the holiday weekend with some insight, and humor.

Wanna know what I miss, my little walks with my pup, including picking up her little poops! She is such a great little creature of habit...she knows to sleep in when it's time to sleep in, knows when I'm sad and to come snuggle with me, she also knows that I love and miss her! I've tried to video chat with her, she hears me and looks around, but I'm sure she's a little sad cause I'm not there. I get to see her next Saturday!! I can't wait to snuggle with her and take her for walks and pick up her little poops again for the week!!

I'm interested to see what our lives will be like when I move back! Will we have a nice yard? Will we have to go downstairs to go for our walks? Who knows what the future holds for us and our new lives in Florida!? All I know is that she and I will be there everyday, waiting for our babe to come home from work!!

So, hmmm, corn.
Ah ha!!

Something that I am looking forward to for this weekend is being CORNy with my Deezie!!! We have our corny cute outfits to go watch the corny parade!! We always tell corny jokes and laugh way too much!! I guess it's healthy!! I hope the weather is nice, warm, and permits us to wear our cute outfits without a WINTER COAT!! Oh how I long for warm weather all the time!!

So there!! I did it, I had a blog post with poop and corn in it!!! At least it wasn't what came.....oh wait, I'm a lady! I can't TOTALLY go there!!!

Hahahahahaha!!

~It's all out there in front of us!!



No comments:

Post a Comment