Monday, March 19, 2012

322 - 2 = Birthday girls

The next few weeks are very special weeks, because they host the birthdays of two amazing ladies in my life!

They are both so special to me, and both so very different, but on the other hand, so incredibly similar!! The biggest thing that's the same is kindof selfish....they both make me incredibly happy and make me want to be a better person!! It's an incredible thing to have such a great core!! Love you both!!

So with it being birthday month for both of them, I had to get to shopping!! About 2 weeks ago I headed off to my favorite craft store. I had no idea what to get for them, but I knew just walking around I'd be able to think of something perfect for both of them! I wrote a goal down...

~FIND THE BEST GIFTS FOR THE BEST GIRLS

I got a box, I got some chatchkies, and then I found myself walking towards the glitter paper!! Man was that paper glittery!! I had to wrap everything on top of newspapers.

Now, I ended up doing some research and found out that my Deezie was quite the enjoyer of art. So for her, I ended up setting her up with brushes, paints, and canvases, and told her that we will be going to take an art class together!! Her birthday isn't for a few weeks, but I'll be away for the actual day...so I gave her everything this past weekend. She loved it!!

I mailed a box for my Marezy last week, hoping she would get it in time for her birthday, which is today! She is growing my little fairy babies, so it was hard for me to shop for just her, and not want to shop for the babes too! So I ended up basing her gifts somewhat around her being pregnant, but made sure they were special for her. She mentioned that she was looking for a dress that could be comfortable for her to grow into....and boy did I find one!!! She's worn it so much already!! There were a few other amazing things in there...but you can read all about them on her blog.
www.ciaomarezy.blogspot.com

I'm so happy that both of them loved their gifts, and that I have them in my life!! I love them both in their own ways!!!!

Thank you to both of you for always being there, and being (possibly) the only two people who read my blog ;-) I'm kidding, my babe reads it too. You both mean the world to me!!!

Happy Birthday Girlies!!!!

~ It's all out there in front of us

1 comment:

  1. Yayyyy! March birthday girls!! Your presents are always PERFECT. Dara's looked and sounded great!! You will have fun taking a class together. Be sure to post about it with pics of what you have created! And my gift, I'm using the heck out of all of it! THANK YOU! Love you dear friend!

    ReplyDelete