Monday, March 12, 2012

330 - 1 = Something to look forward to

Don't you hate when ya type something and it disappears!?! Well that just happened to me! Hahah!

So today is a very important day, I get to register for a second race (will be my 3rd for the year) to complete in the month of November. It is just one more thing I can add to my goal list!!

I don't have much longer here living in New York. It is just a mere 3 and a half months before I move back to sunny Florida. So I have started to get a little antsy, and decided that I need to set another goal-
~PLAN UPCOMING TRIPS

I needed to plan and book them, so I have something to look forward to.

I got to doing my research online about ticket prices, and have found out that these tickets aren't getting any cheaper! I, of course, am not able to travel on cheaper dates because I only get off when my job gives me time off...which happens to be some of the most expensive times to travel.

I am happy to say that I got a very good deal on my upcoming spring visit! I'll be in Florida for a week!! I get to hang at the beach and even get a bit of Disney time in (when do I not make time for Disney!?!)!

I also managed to book an upcoming trip for my babe as well! There aren't THAT many more opportunities for him to come up to visit me here, soon we will be coming up together, visiting family!! It's only a quick weekend trip, but at least I will get to see him in the month of April!

My next trip isn't quite booked yet, but it is planned out...my birthday trip for Memorial Day! Then the next trip booked will be my babe's to come up and MOVE ME BACK TO FLORIDA!!!!

Once I get back to Florida, I have a few trips already in the works. One is going to be a double whammy!! A small road trip to visit with my cousin, and certain lady that's growing my little fairy babies!!! I'm excited to spend some time with all of them!! I hope they are ready for my magic!

I've also got a race in September, in (where else) Disney! Then, as I mentioned earlier, another race in November!

I love having all of these trips planned and giving myself something to look forward to!!!!

~It's all out there in front of us~

No comments:

Post a Comment