Tuesday, March 20, 2012

320 - 1 = Bombshell??

As you may already know, I decided to go brunette for the winter season. I figured it would be a good opportunity to start over with my goldilocks hair that I once had.

My goldilocks hair I did have, was long- with dead ends...and the colors were all over the spectrum with blondes! It was kind of a mess!!

I have decided (with the help of my new hair fairy) that I will be setting a new goal:

~GO BACK TO BLONDE

It will be a somewhat long process, but I know once it will be done it will be amazing!

I go thru phases with my hair, like I'm sure many of us do! Short, long, layers, curly, straight, colored, and well like what happened to me- when the hair girl just keeps cutting! I was, at one point, very happy with my short hair, but then I went for a trim, and she cut too short of layers in my hair! They were uneven, and when you have curly hair, layers don't work right I they aren't cut right.

I went to my sisters "hair fairy" when I was in Florida last! He is WONDERFUL!! I went in to get a blow out, and he just happens to be (as he said himself) a little OCD with hair. A perfectionist of sorts!! Thank goodness for him!!

So he has me on the schedule for next Wednesday! Back to the blonde girl that everyone knows and loves! Boy will my granny be happy- she thinks my dark hair makes me look "tired"....what she doesn't realize is it's the lack of sun, and the fact that I work a lot that makes me look tired, NOT MY HAIR COLOR. She will be happy though...and that will make me happy.

Just like my scheduled hair appointment....

~It's all out there in front of us

1 comment:

  1. You can totally pull off any look. But I do think I will be happy having blonde Jilly back. :) I think I need to go to this hair fairy. Mine is a MESS!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete