Monday, April 30, 2012

297 - 5 = I admit, I've been a slacker

As I sit here today on the train on my commute to work, I'm realizing what a slacker I have been! I really really have been slacking- on production of many many things. I'm not sure of what came over me these last few days, but I really MUST shake this!!!

My production of my cookbook came to a screeching halt when I found myself lazily sitting around with my computer with a lack of ability to type what needed to be typed. The recipes that need to be input, are just in my brain....and not making it into the cookbook to finish it off. I supposed I'm allowed to have some sort of break, after consistently being creative for about 2-3 weeks.

I didn't commute in as much last week, which meant I wasn't sitting quietly for 2 total hours looking to fill time. It also meant my typing of much of anything didn't happen, including my little blog here. I did, however, have my computer with me, pretty much, at all times last week.

I also need to get working on learning these last few stitches for my knitting project! I've got to finish them!!! What I have finished is turning out very very cute, but they aren't quite done yet!

There are only 53 days left until I move back to Florida! I can't believe that it is happening so soon, yet I can't wait to begin this next chapter! I booked the actual trip home last weekend, and we will be relaxing on the auto train. It will be tricky to load everything into my truck, but I'm do very well with puzzles and playing Tetris. I have to think about my last few weeks here, and really make sure to optimize my time.

And now, there has been a bit of new info on a potential job for when I move back......I was going to finish this post tonight, but now I'm going to postpone and work on this bit of info I need to fill out!

No comments:

Post a Comment