Tuesday, April 10, 2012

302 - 3 = Maybe Im crazy...or a little Goofy?

I did it.

I really did it.

I think I may officially be nuts!

Ok, ok, maybe not totally nuts, however some people might think so!

I registered for my Goofy race taking place in January 2013!

I mentioned before in a previous post exactly what the Goofy race is, but in case you don't remember, here it is again....

Taking place in 2013, will be the 20th anniversary of the Walt Disney World Marathon. In addition to the marathon, they host a half marathon. I will be running BOTH races that weekend...the half marathon on Saturday morning, an the full marathon on Sunday morning.

There will be a lot of training going on, as I am also registered for a 10 miler in September, and a half marathon in November....all taking place in WDW.

The goals here are to....
~ FINISH THESE 3 RACES AND TRAIN HARD FOR THEM!!!

Hopefully you can come support me at one of these!! I'll need all the support I can get!!

~ It's all out there in front of us......

1 comment:

  1. Ummm... You may be on the verge of nuts. But the good kind. The kind Chip and Dale like. So all is okay. ;) I really wish I could come to even one of your races to cheer you on, but I have a feeling, with two new little ones, that won't be happening. But of course, like with the last ones, I will be cheering you on from home!! Happy training/running!

    ReplyDelete