Tuesday, April 3, 2012

315 - 10 = Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Well I'm officially back in NYC....and as much as I am hating not being with my babe, not being in my sunshine, not being in my favorite place, and not being with my pup, I can say that I am in the home stretch of my time here.

As of today (April 3rd) I have 80 days left here...with some vacation time for my birthday in the middle of it! That's 80 days!!!! But I'm going to save that 80 days topic for another post ;)

This is to recap my week off, that I spent away from my blogging, away from NYC, and away from all things work (well almost all things work).

It was so nice to fly in late on a Friday night, leaving the entire weekend for relaxation and family time. I also had plenty of time alone- for the whole week!! Everyone had to work, which was fine with me, cause I just spent the time hanging with my pup!

At the end of the week, I made my way to my favorite place on earth...with my favorite person on earth! I enjoy our time so much together, and I love dreaming about what our lives will be like in 80 days!

So my goal for my time off was to-

~ENJOY EVERY MOMENT, AS WELL AS EVERYDAY I HAVE OFF FOR VACATION

Here's a few pictures to recap my trip!!
(still working on learning how to edit things on my phone)

Sorry I missed blogging yesterday, I didn't take the train in, since I stayed at Deezie's for the night...it made for an easier commute the next morning. I'm officially back, and my routine is situated once again (for another 80 days)!!!

~It's all out there in front of us....




Clouds on a glorious Disney day!
My 2 favorite people in the world!!
Delicious lump crab salad over watermelon, poolside at the Dolphin
I haven't had a key in nearly 10 years (when I moved out)...I finally got one, look who is on it!!
Mmmmm, yummy puffy pancake!
Mai Tai tiki head by the pool!
My guys!
SO BEAUTIFUL!
Love the tan I got!!
Me and my babe!
Favorite place in the WHOLE WORLD!
She's so funny the way she sits!
Breakfast in bed!  Room Service!  

No comments:

Post a Comment