Monday, April 16, 2012

299 - 1 = Hiatus

I'm sure you may have noticed that I missed a few days last week. I have been working diligently on completing a few of my goals, which is kindof leaving me NO time to come up with and accomplish new goals!

The 3 big ones I'm working on are really keeping me busy! I have my book that I'm reading. It is hard to put down, but I don't want to finish it because I know it will be a while before I get a new book by this author! I'm also very busy on making my cookbook. It takes a lot of typing, and creativity (even if it is being made with a template). I took a little time off from making my "fortune cookies", but I just found out I have a deadline for them, which means I better get back to work on them!

I know it only takes a few minutes to finish a blog post, and I promised to complete a new goal daily, but I just might need to take a temporary hiatus to complete these few. I will work as hard as I can to keep up, especially with updates when each thing is complete.

On another note, I finally got my number under 300! It's very exciting!!!
Another number that is moving quickly is my departure date! That number is under 70! Hard to believe I'm leaving that soon!

Today's goal-
~ COMPLETE THESE LAST 3 GOALS WITHIN THE WEEK SO THAT I CAN CONTINUE MY BLOGGING

It's a beautiful "Sunshiny" day!! I'm wearing SHORTS, so I know it will be a great day!!!!

~It's all out there in front of us...

No comments:

Post a Comment