Sunday, April 8, 2012

303 - 1 = Putting it all together

As you may know, I am moving very soon, which means I will be leaving the family that I work for. They have known that I was going to be leaving them since I began working for them, however the time is now fast approaching.

I do many things for them, many many things. Two of the most important things I do is grocery shopping and....cooking. They sometimes LOVE my cooking, and other days, they are sick of it. Now that's not because they don't like it, they just get bored of the same things over and over again. It's hard to be creative when there isn't much that you eat.

So being that I'm leaving, someone is going to be taking over my cooking responsibilities, and boy there are a lot of them!

I plan the menus, go to the market 3 times a week, usually prepare 2 meals in 1 day, serve the meals, then help clean up from the meals. It's usually only dinners that I make.

With all of my menu planning, I started writing down EVERYTHING I make, including who likes certain things and who doesn't like other certain things. It's a very good thing to have cause I can see, right in front of me, everything that everyone eats.

Certain days, they have lots of activities that require them to eat healthy, energy filled, quick, travel able meals that they can eat on the go!

There certainly is A LOT to be organized with! So here's what I'm working on for them...

~ MAKE A COOKBOOK FILLED WITH ALL OF THE THINGS I MAKE

I'm excited to give this to them, so they can keep my cooking for them going on forever!

Hey, and maybe one day you will get one too!

~ It's all out there in front of us.....

1 comment: