Monday, April 23, 2012

298 - 1 = Back for an update

I know it's been about a week since my last goal, but as I mentioned before, this past week was pretty busy.

I got a lot of what I've been working on done....

I finished my book- which was an amazing read that left with such a cliffhanger, and I'm so upset that I have to wait until the next book is out to find out what happens next!!! I'm looking forward to tonight when I'm joining in on a chat with the author of the book! I'm looking forward to submitting a few questions an getting a few answers!

I've also been working very hard on my cookbook. So far I have a total of 64 pages! It's going to be great! I have included chapters, pictures and even a table of contents (in addition to some of my favorite recipes)! Maybe one day it will be so awesome that people would want to buy it! It's wishful thinking, but it's something.

My fortune cookies are coming along, but not quick enough! I suppose I really need to just sit down and focus on them for a consistent amount of time...not for a few minutes here and there. I've admittedly been lazy on that project.

I have some other fun projects that I'm getting ready to work on, but can't tell you about them quite yet!

I had a very special visit from my babe this past weekend as well! It is crazy to think that there are only 2 more flights that are booked- 1 for my birthday and the other is for my babe to help me move back to FL for GOOD!! It was nice to visit with his family on Saturday, and just have a relaxing day on Sunday. I really do enjoy our time together...it's like a singer sang in a song "It's always better when we're together". He makes me feel like there is nothing else in the world I could need to be happy (with the exception of my ladies)! Thank you to my babe for a great weekend!! Only a few more trips alone, then we'll be traveling together from then on!

Well I accomplished this goal-

GIVE AN UPDATE ON THE BLOG

I'm saving what other goals I accomplished this weekend for another day this week, this way I can post more than once this week!!

This couldn't be more true....

~It's all out there in front of us......

No comments:

Post a Comment