Thursday, April 5, 2012

304 - 1 = YAAAAY!!

It's here! It's really here!! The thing I've been waiting for since summer!!! That's almost a year that I've been waiting!!!

No, it's not the time that I'm moving back to Florida....

It's the 5th book in my series that I have been reading...Kingdom Keepers. I've been reading these books for a few years now, and I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am to read it!

These books are about a set of kids who are chosen to help protect Walt Disney World from what they call Overtakers, only they do it at night, while they are sleeping....and how do they do it in their sleep, you ask? They are "crossed over" into the parks as holograms!!! It's just too cool!!

They go into all of my favorite places, and talk about behind the scenes stuff, it's enough for me to escape and feel like I'm right there with them!!! They have been to the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, and even Hollywood Studios! This one they will be heading to the cruise line! So exciting!

When I got the first book, I blasted right thru it! Like how many people get linked into certain other series about kids in magic places (let me point out, I refuse to read any of that other crap) I am a devotee to my KK books! I have allowed people to borrow these books, and everyone who has read them, has LOVED them!

One person in particular, is the middle girl at work! She's a true believer in WDW and the KK's! She read the whole series this past summer and we were anxiously awaiting the arrival of this 5th one!!! So yesterday I got mine in the mail and hers downloaded to her e reader! We have decided to read them at the same time so that we can discuss it!

So my goal for now is to

~ENJOY MY NEW BOOK~

Off to put my nose in my book!

~It's all out there in front of us....



No comments:

Post a Comment