Monday, January 23, 2012

353 - 1 = Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo!

"Salaga-doola, menchika-boola, Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo. Put them together, and what have you got? Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo. Salaga-doola, menchika-boola, Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo. It will do magic, believe it or not, Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo. Now, "Salagadoola" means, "A-Menchika-boola-roo," but the the thingamabob, that does the job, is "Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo." 

" What in the world did I do with that magic wand? I-I was sure I..."
"Magic wand?"
"That's strange, I-I always..."
"Why, then you must be.."
"Your Fairy Godmother? Of course. Now, where is that wand? I- Oh! I forgot. I put it away."
- Fairy Godmother-Cinderella

Magic wand you ask??
Why yes, as a matter of fact, I have one!

I've used it in many occasions,
but this past week I found out that I'm going to get to use it 
A LOT more than I have been.

I got to use it for my dear friends wedding,
and I use it regularly at work.
It's amazing, 
EVERYTHING always gets done!!

Now, let me get something clear,
using my magic wand is not what this goal is about...
however, I might need to use it to accomplish this one goal in particular.

My goal~

KEEP A "SECRET"

Now this secret is not permanent,
it is to make sure all is ok,
but it is VERY HARD to keep.
 I'm SO INCREDIBLY EXCITED about this secret.

I can't wait until I can shout it from the rooftops!!!!
The only clues I can give are...

 and



To the person who told me this secret, 
it's safe with me,
even IF someone else knows and almost blew it!!
I am so honored to know this secret,
happy to be around to share this with you,
and I can't wait to use my magic wand on the regular!!
I love you dear friend,
I couldn't imagine life without you!
I'm so excited for you!!
XOXO times 2


It's all out there in front of us~

No comments:

Post a Comment