Thursday, January 5, 2012

364-1= The little Princess notebook

Good morning SUNSHINE!!



I started to write this last night, but figured I'd hold off, 
get a good nights sleep, and begin with the new day!  
I always love a new day...it provides a brand new start...even when I hate getting out of bed!

Yesterday I had 2 goals in mind, that I actually kept to very well!  The first one you have probably already read, to set 365 goals for the year and stick to them! The second one, well, you are reading it right now.

BLOG ABOUT THE GOALS I SET, AND THEIR OUTCOMES
 
I started to write down my ideas into a little Disney Princess notebook that a friend gave me for my birthday.  It never has anything in it that makes much sense, just usually things that I think  of so I can remember what I was thinking about.  I've written about my running, things that annoy me on the subway, and about my goals (there's not much in it yet).  I try to keep it in my purse or day bag, with a pen handy as well.  Sometimes you can catch me just writing in it, while riding the subway in the morning, don't try to read it though, it's probably me writing about WHAT ANNOYS ME ON THE TRAIN and that might be you, Mr. Peeps!!






Don't get me wrong, I have one of those fancy schmancy cell phones that could probably compose exactly what I dictate, but there's just something about my little Princess notebook and pen. 

 I just walked the dog, it's not as cold as it was yesterday, and the SUNSHINE is out!!!!!!!
You know it's a good day when you don't have to wear a winter hat!
 Hope you don't have to wear a winter hat today!

It's all out there in front of us~ 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment