Thursday, January 5, 2012

365 - 1 = TRYING



So the first goal I have set for myself was to........

SET THESE GOALS, AND KEEP TO THEM FOR THE WHOLE YEAR!!!
I know that it will be hard to post 1 for each day (especially since today is the 5th of January), so whether there is 1 a day or 1 a week, my total will still come to 365.  

I have chosen to write down each one, as I think of them, in a small journal that I plan to have with me at all times...this way it is a bit easier to remember what they were.  I will also try to log what each result was key word there being TRY.
I think I did a GREAT job with the start of goal number 1.

On to the next....
It's all right there in front of us~






1 comment:

  1. You can do it and I cannot wait to follow you through your goals this year! :)

    ReplyDelete