Friday, January 6, 2012

363-2 = Looking forward

Occasionally you will find that I am a bit of an overachiever...
I will often over compensate, to cover for my many moments that I am lacking creativity in my blogging or just the common occurrence that I get LAZY .
I say these things as I am typing my 4th blog post in only 2 days.


Having told you about my Princess notebook, I've since written a few extra goals down.  
I'm not planning on disclosing ALL of them all at once tonight, but it leads into an opportunity to look forward.
Tonight, my goal is a long term one...one that should consume the entire year.

 TAKE MORE PICTURES, ESPECIALLY OF THE SUNSHINE!



I'm hoping that with the help of that fore-mentioned "fancy schmancy" phone and with my 3 other cameras all charged up, I should be able to take photos like the one above, on the REGULAR!

I took that beautiful photo while working today.
Yes, that's the Guggenheim Museum on the left, and Central Park on the right.
5th Avenue, facing downtown, at 3:00pm
A beautiful shot of my favorite thing, the SUNSHINE!
Too bad it was still kind of cold out and I was working.


It's a challenge to find the finer things in life while working, but I think I accomplished that today.
OOOOOH, I just thought of a new long term goal...BONUS!!

FIND THE FINER THINGS IN LIFE, AND TAKE A PICTURE OF THEM!

" I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter."~Walt Disney

I guess getting as many shots of NYC in my last 6 months living here will be a great idea.
This will be a multipurpose goal!  I'm excited about it!
Better keep the cameras charged up!


Rooftop shots like this from my building won't be happening much after the end of February, 

however, after June, shots like these




Should be A LOT MORE COMMON!!!!

Until June.....
ones like THIS will have to do

 

It's all out there in front of us!~
   


No comments:

Post a Comment