Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I've got sunshine on a cloudy day....



"To all those who come to this happy place : WELCOME"~Walt Disney
 A perfect quote to start what will be, what I hope, my greatest challenge accomplishment of 2012.

Welcome to the beginning of 2012 in my life.  
Who am I, you ask?  
I am Jilly.

Jilly Sunshine
I am a dreamer, a doer (of many, many things), a Disney & Scrabble & Mikey devotee.  I've been told that I'm also quite silly, cheerful, and sometimes a bit crazy!  I have the greatest friends, who mean the world to me, as well as the most delightful family.  My 2 BEST friends are my dog and my man (sounds like a bad country song).  I hate the cold, annually run as a princess, have fun in the kitchen, love to eat big meals once a day, live for the SUNSHINE, and my favorite color is YELLOW!




Enough about ME and ON to the reason I'm welcoming you to this blog!  I've made a commitment to myself to make 365 goals for this year!  It will be quite a challenge for me as I get easily distracted, detained and otherwise forgetful. 
A person should set his goals as early as he can and devote all his energy and talent to getting there. With enough effort, he may achieve it. Or he may find something that is even more rewarding. But in the end, no matter what the outcome, he will know he has been alive." 
~Walt Disney 

 I couldn't say it better....

So HERE'S to 2012 ~ It's all out there in front of us!





(2 Photos courtesy of Ciao Marezy) \



1 comment: