Saturday, January 7, 2012

358 - 1= ONE MORE FOR THE DAY

Just wanted to put one more little goal in for the day....

It's something I've been working on already,
but something that I would like to make a significant end to these goals I'm setting.

I'm already a runner...
I'm already registered to run in the 
Walt Disney World Princess Half Marathon
in February
for the 2nd time.

But going on this weekend,
is the official 
Marathon weekend.
My goal to finish all the goals in 2012 will be

RUN IN THE WALT DISNEY WORLD FULL MARATHON WITH A SPECIAL CHALLENGE OF COMPLETING THE HALF MARATHON THE SAME WEEKEND!
COMPLETE THE GOOFY CHALLENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Call me crazy, but I WILL COMPLETE THIS!

  A 39.3-mile adventure held over two days, participants will run the Half Marathon on Saturday, followed by the Marathon on Sunday.

That will make my official metal count and race count a total of 5!
I'm determined~
"All our dreams can come true — if we have the courage to pursue them" ~Walt Disney





Oh IT'S ON!

It' all out there in front of us~


 

No comments:

Post a Comment