Monday, January 23, 2012

354 -1 = Skipping one, but coming back to it.

I'm thinking that in order to get a bunch of these done tonight, 
that I might be jumping around in my numbers.

I have a few other goals written out above what this one is,
but I saw this one as an important one to start with.

I'll jump right out and say it~

GET BACK TO MY BLOGGING

As I sit here tonight,
looking at my list,
I have A LOT to write about.

I have continued to log in my journal, and write my goals down.
There are about 15 in there that need to be written about.

I'm not sure what has come over me to make my writing diminish.
Like I warned before,
I tend to get a bit busy aka lazy,
and the ability to be creative kind of escapes me.
I hope that once my schedule changes it will free up a bit more of that creativity.
 I'm thinking that with moments to lay on the beach, 
being with my babe all the time,
and working on the change of a lifetime (my lifetime),
I'll be pouring out the ideas.

343 days left in the year,
353 goals left to submit and complete~
Here I go....


It's all out there in front of us~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment