Tuesday, January 10, 2012

357 - 0 = Keep moving forward

"Around here, however, we don’t look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious… and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." ~ Walt Disney


"Keep moving forward" is what I had to tell myself this morning when I woke up.

"Keep moving forward" is what I had to tell myself when I got home from work tonight.

"Keep moving forward" is what I had to tell myself when I went on my run tonight, in the COLD!
Can you see the theme here? 

I'm not allowed to look backwards for very long, 
I don't function well by doing that.


Last night I had a brief moment of frustration, and was in a bit of despair.
I am happy to say that it was purely a bit of crankiness within me that was making my goal "keeping" a significant amount more difficult to maintain,

I'm back....in FULL EFFECT!
Tired from a long day, but I'm back!

No goal in this post, as you can see...but I thought a little update might be nice.

I've been trying to take more pictures, as you already know....so here are a few that I've captured 




I've also been getting my creative on, 
so here are a few pictures to show what I've been busy working on







I'm learning, I'm creating, I'm doing.

Back to the craft store again this weekend to get MORE supplies!!

It's all out there in front of us~

No comments:

Post a Comment